The Wembley Area Rug offers a traditional design that has been updated to create a beautiful floor covering that is perfect for any space. Sturdily constructed of high-quality materials, this blended rug will last for years, even in the high-traffic areas of your home. Discover how a traditional rug can enhance the look of your space.
- Hand-tufted of a New Zealand wool blend with a thick pile that's luxuriously dense and velvety-soft.
- Undergoes a special multi-step washing process that highlights the beauty of the intricate design.
- Hand finishing adds a smooth luster.
- Part of the Antoinette Collection.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs take 6-8 months to produce.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs are non-returnable.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.