The x-ray images of Steven Meyers are a collection of negatives, positives and solarized images. Allowing nature to show textures, details and shadows that would otherwise not be seen, an inner vision is revealed by using x-rays instead of light.
- Detailed leaves have a translucent appearance that's chic and elegant.
- Fine art lithograph is matted in a matte black cube frame, a black with silver lip frame or a transitional silver and pewter frame.
- Expertly produced using the highest quality materials to capture the vivid color and exceptional detail of the original work.
- Wall decor is published, printed and framed in the U.S.A.
- Matte black cube frame: 29"H x 29"W.
- Black with silver lip frame: 30.5"H x 30.5"W.
- Transitional silver frame: 33"H x 33"W.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.