The Toulouse Rug is one of the most luxuriously dense rugs we offer. From the Antoinette Collection, this soft, velvety floor covering is hand tufted of a New Zealand wool blend for a plush 3/8" thick pile. It also features a detailed pattern with an intricate border design, creating an elegant look with lasting style. A special multi-step washing process highlights the beauty of its expertly crafted look.
- Hand finished for a smooth luster.
- Durable construction stands up to high-traffic areas with ease.
- Nz wool blend.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.