The Dijon Rug is one of the most luxuriously dense rugs we offer. From the Antoinette Collection, this soft, velvety floor covering is hand-tufted of a New Zealand wool blend for a plush 5/8" thick pile. It also features a detailed pattern in a rich array of colors, creating an elegant look with lasting style. A special multi-step washing process highlights the beauty of its intricate design.
- Hand finished for a smooth luster.
- Durable construction stands up to high-traffic areas with ease.
- Nz wool blend.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.