Part of our eclectic Montaigne Collection, the Balcony Rug combines top-quality materials with a fresh, bold design. Hand tufted for extremely dense, sumptuous pile, this area rug will feel amazing underfoot and stand up to the highest traffic areas of your home. Its colorful, artistic floral pattern suits transitional and cottage decor.
- Made of a wool blend.
- Latex and cotton backing.
- Durable construction stands up to high-traffic areas.
- 58% wool 42% viscose.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.