With a 100% wool surface for lasting durability, this handmade flatweave rug has a thin profile and very low pile. With its geometrical design, the Argonne Rug will accentuate any space, and with its durable construction, it is sure to last for years even in the most high-traffic areas of your home.
- Special flatweave construction highlights the beautiful colors and unique patterns.
- Handmade of wool for years of lasting use.
- Reversible for twice the wear.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.