The Springtime Area Rug from our Montaigne Collection displays a pattern of branches preparing to bloom in a subtle blend of earth tones and muted colors. With its quality construction, you can rest assured that this rug will stand the test of time and retain its beauty for years to come. Place your order today and refresh the look of any space.
- Hand-tufted for lasting quality.
- Latex and cotton backing provides extra durability.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- Made in USA of imported goods.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.