Customize our Rockford Sofa to be the perfect match for your living room furniture. This sofa's simple lines are exemplified in the tight, tailored back; optional nailhead trim enhances the classic look. Double-dowel joints, mortise and tenon joints and corner blocking ensures stability and structural integrity. This hand-assembled piece is also eco-friendly. The solid wood frame is sourced domestically from replenished forests. The heavy-gauge springs are made of recycled iron ore. And finally, the high resiliency cushions are partially plant-based, reducing the use of petroleum, and they do not contain dangerous chemicals such as formaldehyde. Choose from a variety of plush fabrics and make this exceptional piece your own.
- Wood legs in espresso finish.
- Optional nailhead trim in nickel finish.
- Solid wood frame.
- Heavy gauge springs.
- High resiliency cushions.
- Assembled in the USA and delivered in approximately 4-6 weeks.
- 35"H x 84"W x 34"D.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- Made in USA.
- Custom-made and personalized items cannot be canceled or returned; however, in the event your item arrives damaged or defective, we will happily send you an exact replacement at no additional cost.