Derived from the classic tartan plaid of the same name, the Argyle Area Rug is a casual area rug designed to enhance family rooms, dens, and home offices. Hand loomed of 100% pure wool, the traditional diagonal checkerboard pattern of Argyle is defined by cut-and-loop pile for added dimension and rich texture.
- 100% wool.
- Available in multiple color and size options.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- Made in USA of imported goods.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.