Reminiscent of American tin ceilings of the mid-nineteenth century, the Wayfarer Area Rug recreates the classic geometrics, stars, circles and stylized flowers of the period in textured cut-pile against a flat-weave chenille ground. Crafted of viscose yarns by textile artisans in Belgium, the silky luster of Wayfarer lends style and sophistication to any home.
- Long-lasting durability, even in the most high-traffic areas of your home.
- Available in multiple color and size options.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- Made in USA of imported goods.