Specially hand finished for a smooth, beautiful luster, this lovely design features a floral pattern in an array of deep, rich colors that are sure to accentuate your home. Made to last of only the finest materials, this traditional wool rug will stand up to even the most high-traffic areas of your home. Place your order today.
- Crafted of a New Zealand wool blend for a velvety soft, plush and dense pile.
- A special multi-step washing process highlights the beautiful, intricate design.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.