Made to last of only the finest materials, this beautiful wool rug from our Antoinette Collection offers the classic sophistication of a traditional pattern in an array of deep, rich colors that you are sure to love. Try using it in your living room for a splash of sophistication, or even in your entryway to greet your guests with traditional style. No matter where you place it, this rug will last for years, even in the most high-traffic areas of your home. Place your order today.
- Crafted of a New Zealand wool blend for a velvety soft, plush and dense pile.
- A special multi-step washing process highlights the beautiful, intricate design.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs take 6-8 months to produce.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs are non-returnable.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.