The Exeter Rug from our Empire Collection of top-quality wool rugs offers a thick, soft pile that will last for years to come and provide your floors with an added touch of comfort. With an intricate, classic pattern, this traditional rug will bring a touch of sophisticated elegance to any space. Order yours today and complete the look of your home.
- Hand tufted of finely textured wool for a dense, luxurious pile.
- Meticulously crafted to ensure a vivid, highly detailed pattern.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.