Made in India by expert artisans, the Taza Area Rug is quality crafted of hand-tufted wool to transform any room in your home. Add the rug to a hallway, foyer or living room to instantly add graphical appeal to your floors. Order yours today.
- Beautiful wool construction.
- Offers a thick and dense pile that's extremely durable.
- Imported from India.
- Part of the Montaigne Collection.
- Hand tufted wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.