The modern Chevron Area Rug is quality crafted of hand-tufted wool in a lengthy process that provides sumptuous cushioning underfoot. The rug is imported from India where it is handmade to give you the perfect blend of traditional colors with a modern chevron pattern.
- Has a thick, generous pile for plush texture.
- Hand tufted for precise detailing and lasting quality.
- Hand tufted wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.