From the Antoinette Collection, the Amboise Area Rug is quality crafted of a New Zealand wool blend to luxuriously provide you with the traditional style that your home needs. Imported from India, the rug provides sumptuous cushioning underfoot and will withstand foot traffic for years to come. The rug expertly adds the finishing touch to any decor; order now.
- Has a thick, generous pile for plush texture.
- Quality crafted for precise detailing and lasting quality.
- New zeland wool blend.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.