Our Chesney Fireplace offers a warm, classic aesthetic with modern convenience. Understated crown molding, a beautifully embossed floral design and fluted side columns create an elegant frame for the firebox. This electric fireplace warms an area of up to 400 square feet, adjusting from 62 to 82 degrees Fahrenheit. You can also turn off the heat entirely to enjoy beautiful flames even on hot days. The realistic simulated fire features multicolor, flickering flames and glowing embers against a brick-look background. Optional downlighting enhances the traditional look. There's nothing to install; simply plug this fireplace in, and you're ready to relax by the fire. The perfect accent in a living room or bedroom, you might also try this fireplace in the dining room or beneath a wall-mounted flat-panel television.
- Remote control adjusts temperature, timer, logs and flames individually.
- Heats up to 400 square feet.
- Temperature adjusts from 62 to 82 degrees at 4-degree intervals.
- Safe, self-regulating heater.
- Automatic shutoff.
- Firebox glass remains cool to the touch.
- Plugs into standard outlet with included 6' cord.
- Mantel top supports up to 50 lbs.
- 40.25"H x 44.5"W x 14.5"D. 101 lbs.
- Firebox front: 20"H x 23"W.
- Assembly required.
- Poplar, mdf.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.