The Lorraine Area Rug features a traditional design that is hand-tufted of wool for sumptuous, luxurious cushioning underfoot. Subtle shading techniques and crisp, clean colors give fresh style to this area rug from the Antoinette Collection. Order now to give your home a new look.
- Hand-tufted wool offers an extremely dense pile.
- Durable construction stands up to high-traffic areas with ease.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.