From the Antoinette Collection, the Marielle Area Rug features a traditional pattern with a modern twist that will quickly become a favorite piece in your home. The hand-tufted wool rug adds style to the floors of your home and will feel comfortable underfoot. Order yours now.
- Finely hand-tufted for precise detailing and lasting quality.
- Durable construction stands up to high-traffic areas with ease.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.