The Anatole Area Rug features the traditional design that is expected from the Antoinette Collection. Made from a hand-tufted New Zealand wool blend, it features a plush, thick pile that is as durable as it is beautiful. Traditional symmetry brings out the rich colors in the field and border while motifs from nature create a timeless appeal.
- Hand-tufted New Zealand wool blend.
- Hand finished for a smooth luster.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.