Crafted with rare quality, this exquisite collection features a series of traditional Persian designs capturing the essence of ancient traditions and majesty. This rug includes a thick, dense pile with a super-luxurious feel and fine finish. The unique luster and antique finish on these rugs is achieved through special washing techniques. This extraordinary combination of design, color and style will add a wonderful accent to any setting.
- Made from 100% semi-worsted New Zealand wool.
- Authentic hand knotted appearance.
- Available in a variety of sizes to fit any space.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.