The Chambord Area Rug features the traditional design that is expected from the Antoinette Collection. Intricate design details give this rug an heirloom quality that is sure to last for years.
- Carefully hand-tufted of a New Zealand wool blend that's extra plush and durable.
- Multi-step washing process brings out the beauty of the design.
- Hand finishing adds a smooth luster.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.