Featuring shades that vary from cool to warm, our Watercolor Area Rug from the Metropolitan Collection has a plush pile and a stunningly modern design for long-lasting beauty. Wool rugs are a natural choice when you want the best quality in a floor covering because they offer a thick and dense texture, and they're extremely durable.
- Special hand-tufting process creates the look of hand-knotting.
- Made of 100% wool with a generous 1/2"-thick pile.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.