From the Classic Collection, the Thorpe Area Rug is made of soft wool for a plush pile. Its green background features intricate symmetrical designs throughout created by a tedious hand-tufting process. Durable enough to withstand foot traffic, our area rug will work in your home for years.
- Hand tufted of 100% wool.
- It features precise detailing throughout the rug for visual interest.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.