With its intricately-carved, solid wood construction, our Maharaja Buffet will make an elegant and intriguing statement in your dining room. The two doors feature meticulously carved fretwork panels; swing them open to reveal storage for linens, dishes and more. An open central area between the doors offers two shelves for displaying your favorite dinnerware or collectibles. Turned legs complete the classic look of this handmade piece.
- Handcrafted of solid Himalayan Sheesham wood.
- Slightly distressed, deep walnut finish adds character to each piece.
- 36"H x 57"W x 16"D.
- Solid sheesham wood.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- To protect your natural wood tabletop, always use coasters, trivets and table pads. Do not drag objects across the surface, and blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- View assembly instructions