Our Stafford Area Rug features stylized botanicals in an updated bordered design that will add visual interest to your space. This fascinating rug's overall driftwood palette contains shades of golden brown, safari tan, turtle green, burnt sienna and mossy gold. Constructed of durable New Zealand wool, this gem from our Estate Collection will enhance your transitional space for years to come.
- Hand-knotted of 100% semi-worsted New Zealand wool for long-lasting quality.
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- 100% semi-worsted new zealand wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.