Our Napoli Cubes boast an embossed cross-plank and rivet design that evokes farm life or reclaimed cargo crates. These fibreclay planters are made by a patented process using fiberglass resin, crushed terra cotta and other natural materials to produce a durable, lightweight pot. These pots age naturally and attractively over time by absorbing salt, rain and plant fertilizers.
- Lightweight with the appearance of clay.
- Available in a variety of sizes and finishes.
- Ensure proper drainage and protect from hard freeze to avoid cracking.
- Small: 13"H x 14" square.
- Medium: 16.5"H x 17.25" square.
- Large: 19"H x 21" square.
- Fiberglass resin & crushed terra cotta.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.