Our Lorning Area Rug from the Antoinette Collection will give your space lasting style. Large-scale traditional motifs in rich olive green offer timeless composition and a classic color palette. Tufted from quality wool, this rug will remain a staple in your home for years.
- Made of 100% semi-worsted New Zealand wool.
- Hand-tufted for sumptuous cushioning.
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.