The Phipps Area Rug from the Montaigne Collection is a definite step in the modern direction. Hand-crafted of 100% New Zealand wool and viscose, this contemporary rug features a neutral base color splashed with accents that invoke rusted or weathered surfaces. Bring the feeling of modern art into your home.
- Constructed of hand-tufted, 100% wool.
- Available in a variety of sizes and colors.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.