Our reversible Wyndmere Area Rug, part of the Flatweave Collection, features a classic lattice design that offers cutting-edge appeal. The notched linework of this pattern will electrify any room, while the wool flatweave gives this rug true staying power.
- Hand-woven 100% wool surface for lasting durability and dense texture.
- Available in a variety of sizes and colors.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.