The Minto Area Rug from our Montaigne Collection fuses modern elements with elegant styling for the perfect accent piece. With rich earth tones such as dark brown and rust, this transitional area rug will instantly enrich your decor. Unique scrolling designs and shimmering viscose accents make this 80% wool rug a striking option.
- Constructed in India of 80% New Zealand wool and 20% viscose.
- Thick, luxurious pile for comfort and cushioning.
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.