With its exquisite overlapping floral design, our Rosie Area Rug will bring a touch of classic style to your home. The neutral ground color and pops of muted greens, blues, and maroons make this prize from our Montaigne Collection easy to match any home decor. This traditional rug is expertly crafted with high quality materials to provide long-lasting durability.
- Hand-tufted of 100% wool for lasting durability and dense texture.
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.