The Kalama Area Rug takes a classic look and infuses color and contemporary touches to create a beautiful accent piece for your home. The damask-inspired design adds elegance to your space while the vibrant avocado base beautifully contrasts the blue viscose threads throughout.
- Hand-tufted with 100% New Zealand wool.
- Durable and built to withstand wear and tear.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.