The weathered biscotti palette and ornate designs of the Worthington Area Rug from our Estate Collection will add a classic touch to your traditional or transitional decorating concept. Hand knotted from 100% New Zealand wool, this rug is made to last.
- Hand knotted from 100% semi-worsted New Zealand wool.
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- Wool blend.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.