Add a touch of elegant splendor to your home with our stylish Covington Area Rug. Featuring a classic botanical motif, this wool rug incorporates muted tones of brown, cinnamon spice, cumin and driftwood brown. This beautifully crafted piece from our Empire Collection will bring an air of sophistication to any room.
- Hand tufted of 100% wool for durability.
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.