The Saginaw Area Rug from the Estate Collection makes decorating your living room, dining room or home office easy and effortless. This classic 100% New Zealand wool rug is constructed to withstand wear and tear while providing an air of modern luxury. The sophisticated color palette in shades of grey and parchment add lightness and elegance to your favorite rooms.
- Hand-knotted semi-worsted 100% New Zealand wool.
- Durable and resistant to wear and tear.
- 100% semi-worsted new zealand wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.