The Clarendon Area Rug from the Eden Collection is a luxury lover's dream design. In shades of golden brown, khaki and ivory, this sumptuous hand-woven wool area rug makes an elegant statement in whatever room you choose to display it.
- Constructed of 100% wool and viscose.
- Durable and resistant to wear and tear.
- Viscose threading adds dimension and texture.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.