Watch your living space come to life with the Sienna Area Rug from the Eden Collection. Intricate designs in desert sand and dusty orchid tile across the rug's espresso base. The hand-tufted New Zealand wool and silky viscose accents make this piece a beautiful addition to a sophisticated and fun home.
- Constructed of 100% wool and viscose.
- Durable and resistant to wear and tear.
- Viscose threading adds dimension, texture and shine.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.