The Nolan Area Rug from the Metropolitan Collection is an expertly crafted, hand-crafted wool rug with a classic yet contemporary pattern of tone-on-tone stripes against a neutral base. Built to last, the high-low pile ensures longevity.
- Hand-crafted with 100% wool.
- Durable and resistant to wear and tear.
- Available in an assortment of colors and sizes.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.