Hand-tufted in India for ultimate plush softness underfoot, the Pebbleton Area Rug from our Metropolitan Collection is made of 100% wool for long-lasting quality. Its multicolored ikat design will add global flair to your home, while the terra cotta base ensures simple incorporation into many design concepts.
- Hand-tufted of 100% wool for lasting durability and dense texture.
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.