The transitional Alexandria Area Rug from our Metro Collection features a medallion design and a muted green palette that will incorporate easily with classic and cottage decorating schemes. Made of 100% New Zealand wool, this rug offers you a thick and luxurious pile.
- Hand-tufted of 100% New Zealand wool for ultimate durability.
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.