The beauty of the Southwest can be yours with the Marana Area Rug from the Metro Collection. Inspired by the woven rugs of the Southwestern Native American tribes, this 100% wool rug utilizes a stripe motif and notch technique to achieve a distinctive woven texture. The earthy color palette of caramel, cream, cinnamon, slate grey and dark taupe beautifully rounds out this compelling design.
- Hand-tufted of 100% quality wool.
- Bold Southwestern design adds a cultural flair to your living space.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.