The Mourfield Area Rug from the Estate Collection is an exceptional accent piece for traditional and classic living spaces. Inspired by 16th and 17th century Persian styles, this hand-knotted semi-worsted wool rug instantly adds character and elegance. From the intricate floral and foliage motif to the rich color palette of cream and blue with accents of rust and green, this gorgeous area rug is the height of sophistication.
- Hand-knotted with 100% semi-worsted New Zealand wool.
- Durable and resistant to wear and tear.
- Wool blend.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.