Add the perfect decorative touch to your home with our sophisticated Wingfield Area Rug. In a muted color palette of avocado, bronze and citrine on a base of paprika, this floral, bordered rug from our Antoinette Collection is the piece you need to anchor your decor.
- Constructed of 100% New Zealand wool for lasting durability and dense texture.
- Hand-tufted for sumptuous cushioning.
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- New zealand wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.