The muted color palette of our Hadleigh Area Rug, including shades of asparagus green, bronze and fawn on a field of red clay, makes this elegant rug from our Antoinette Collection the perfect decorating touch. This 100% wool rug features a floral, bordered design.
- Constructed of 100% New Zealand wool for lasting durability and dense texture.
- Hand-tufted for sumptuous cushioning.
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- New zealand wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.