The muted color palette of our Hadleigh Area Rug, including shades of asparagus green, bronze and fawn on a field of red clay, makes this elegant rug from our Antoinette Collection the perfect decorating touch. This 100% wool rug features a floral, bordered design.
- Constructed of 100% New Zealand wool for lasting durability and dense texture.
- Hand-tufted for sumptuous cushioning.
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- New zealand wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.