Our Nole Area Rug's asymmetrical, artistic brush stroke design will add energy and movement to any interior setting. The neutral coloring complements almost any home decor. Part of our Metro Collection, this rug is made of top quality material and hand tufted for comfort.
- Constructed of 100% New Zealand wool for lasting durability and dense texture.
- Hand-tufted for sumptuous cushioning.
- Available in a variety of sizes and colors.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.