From our Empire Collection, the two-tone Appalachian Area Rug features an elegant nested design in rich navy on a base of parchment. Constructed of 100% New Zealand wool, this rug offers a durable yet soft pile that your feet will appreciate. The classic style will be at home in transitional or cottage decorating concepts.
- Constructed of 100% New Zealand wool for lasting durability and dense texture.
- Hand-tufted for sumptuous support.
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.