The russet, bronze and dark brown medallion motifs of our Columbia Area Rug are rendered in a contemporary, enlarged style on a parchment base that will complement any space. This gem from our Empire Collection is constructed of 100% New Zealand wool and features a soft, plush pile.
- Constructed of 100% New Zealand wool for lasting durability and dense texture.
- Hand-tufted for sumptuous cushioning.
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.