The Orleigh Area Rug from the Eden Collection is a work of art. Peacock feathers fall gracefully across this rug on a bold scale creating dimension and drama that beautifully complements any room. This exquisite rug is hand-tufted from New Zealand wool and silky viscose. Gold, brown, and blue feathers on a sand-colored ground feature accents of red and teal.
- Constructed of 100% New Zealand wool and viscose.
- Durable and resistant to wear and tear.
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- Wool blend.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.