The beautiful Arts and Crafts aesthetic of our Pecos Area Rug brings to mind the flora of the Romantic era. The thick-bordered design and strong colors of this gem from our Antoinette Collection will make a statement in any room.
- Luxurious pile.
- Hand-tufted of 100% New Zealand wool for plushness and durability.
- Hand-finishing adds a smooth luster.
- Available in a variety of sizes and colors.
- 100% new zealand wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.